The applicant requests a temporary permission for the tests in the railway infrastructure to carry out practical tests of vehicles on the railway network as part of the conformity assessment procedure for the placing on the market of a vehicle.
In order to receive a temporary permission for vehicle tests on the railway infrastructure, the applicant shall submit to the Inspectorate an application indicating the vehicle manufacturer or modernization performer, the vehicle type identification and the vehicle identification number.
- The application shall be accompanied by:
- information on the technical characteristics of the vehicle;
- information on the network or part of the network on which vehicle tests are planned;
- information on vehicle test participants;
- the planned vehicle test program;
- information on the planned period of the tests;
- a confirmation of the holder of the single safety certificate or safety authorisation that the tests will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the single safety certificate or safety authorisation;
- the report of an Assessment body on the application of the CSM on risk assessment in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 402/2013 for vehicle testing, which also includes the management of interfaces.
The State Railway Technical Inspectorate evaluates the submitted documentation in order to check the completeness of the documentation and compliance with the requirements of regulatory legislation.