- Railway Law
- 09.06.2020 Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 375 Railway safety regulations
- Commission implementing regulation (EU) 2019/779 of 16 May 2019 laying down detailed provisions on a system of certification of entities in charge of maintenance of vehicles pursuant to Directive (EU) 2016/798 of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Commission Regulation (EU) No 445/2011
Four months from the date of submission of all required information.
The applicant shall establish a maintenance system for those vehicles for the maintenance of which it is in charge and ensure the safe operation of these vehicles.
- The maintenance system must:
- ensure that vehicles are maintained in accordance with the maintenance file of each vehicle and the requirements in force, including maintenance rules and relevant TSI provisions;
- implement the necessary risk evaluation and assessment methods established in the common safety methods, where appropriate in cooperation with other actors in the railway system;
- ensure that its contractors implement risk control measures through the application of the common safety method on monitoring and that compliance with this requirement can be demonstrated by the contracts concluded and these contracts are disclosed for the European Union Agency for Railways or State Railway Technical Inspectorate;
- ensure the traceability of the maintenance activities.
In order to obtain the certificate of the entity in charge of maintenance, the applicant shall ensure the safe operation of vehicles through the vehicle maintenance system and shall demonstrate that the functions of the system set up by him meet the requirements and assessment criteria with regard to the functions it decided to outsource (entrusted to another contractor). Applicant shall submit an application to the State Railway Technical Inspectorate in compliance with the requirements specified in Regulation No. 2019/779.
The application can be sent electronically or submitted in person.